Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Gems from the Jungle

I adore Janet and Paul. I love the bickering, her ordering him around. His gentle Image Hosted by ImageShack.usmoaning and bitchiness. Her straight out with it 'Shut Up Paul, get your 'and off me or I'll 'Ave you for sexual 'arrasement'
I have no idea why he moans though. He must love being bossed about by women. After all he chose his job. You reckon the Queen ever threatened him with Sexual 'Arrasement though?

Huggy man of wisdomBut the words that drip from Huggy Bears mouth deserve Dubya status. How about the classic 'Bring the Body and the head will follow' WTF is that all about?

How about Joe? 'I look like George Clooney with me beard growing don't I?

And my personal fav Janet 'What on earth do we need pets for? I 'ate pets'

You reckon Paul got the hots for Sophie? He doesn't shut up about her body. Actually he doesn't shut up if the truth be told.
Cool music tonight though. I was well pleased to hear the Coral. Breath of fresh air.

No comments: