Thursday, December 09, 2004

d'oh

D'oh!I dunno why but sometimes, posting the tabloid news round up causes the side bar to slink off to the bottom of the page. Here goes again, 2nd time today, hopefully this time sidebar will stay put ...

DADDY ATE MY STICK INSECTS A DRUNKEN dad broke his son's heart by eating his three pet stick insects in a home-grown Bushtucker Trial with five mates. blimey and I thought we were IAC-crazy

Joe's cracking good deal I'm A Celebrity winner Joe Pasquale could be on the verge of signing up to an advertising campaign for Jacob's Cream Crackers.

Brian's jungle wash out The wrap party for the cast and crew of 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here' was a bit of a washout

THE BUTLER IS DEAD Says Paul Burrell I've shed demons .. I'll move on from Diana Bushtucker Trial was absolutely petrifying How bigmouth Janet nearly destroyed me

Joe mulls West End musical Funnyman Joe Pasquale may turn his back on comedy following his win in I'm A Celebrity.

Jungle inmates free now the Z-listers have been set free from the jungle, they're selling their stories to anyone with money. Which means the Mirror have nabbed butler Paul Burrell, the Sun get the king Joe Pasquale and the Star focus on everyone else.

wholly gratuitous homer picture

No comments: