Friday, June 17, 2005

Yes!!!

Sam out. But my joy is seeing the slimy sure-of-himself Maxwells sulky little face. He was SURE he was going to get rid of one of his arch enemies. But no. It was not to be. Well done BB for insisting the crowd cheer. That upset them all too. I cannot bear the Saskia Maxwell thing. He can't do any wrong in her eyes and she is a goddess to him. Last years Stu/Michelle thing was so much better. Stu's reluctance and her mad jealousy.
With only 7 quid per person to feed them for the week Maxwell buys 8 strong ciders for himself. If that's not a selfish pig what is? I do not find him remotely amusing. He's a twat first class.
And so frigging what that Del Boy was chatting about the Virgin Mary Saskia. He was quite right, the cheers for them last week DID make them feel invincible. All I hope is we don't have the same ones up for eviction week after week (actually that's not all I hope, I'd like Craig to fall and break his whiny little neck)
Anyways I'm off to have a glass of biere blonde as a celebratory drink. Cheers me dears.

No comments: