Saturday, June 25, 2005

Secret garden housemates

FIG BROTHER

Secret three enter wearing just leaves

By Nicola Methven, Tv Editor

THREE new housemates entered the Big Brother house last night wearing nothing but fig leaves as bosses tried to spice up the show.

But the three - a virgin, an exhibitionist and a model - did not meet the rest because they are living in a secret garden hidden within the house.

Kinga Karolczak, Eugene Sully, and Orlaith McAllister entered while the others were locked in the living room and stole as much food and drink as they could within one minute - because they will not be given any more while living in secret.

Each day the other housemates will be given more hints about their existence until finally they are introduced.

Former barmaid Kinga, 20, a market researcher from London, told producers she wanted to join because she is 'looking for a fling'. The self-confessed exhibitionist has a 44FF chest and says she is a 'two-faced bitch'.

Half Polish and half Kuwaiti, she thinks she will soon be nominated for eviction, saying: 'I'm loud and I'll flirt with everyone and snog them.'

Radio engineer Eugene, 27, from Crawley, West Sussex, admits being a virgin and thinks he will soon be up for the chop 'because I am irritating, I am a snob and I am boring'.

His hero is Terry Wogan, he likes to throw old TVs off cliffs to record the sound and stood for Labour in the county council elections in May.

And he is a friend of former contestants Federico Martone and Cameron Stout.

Federico said: 'He is very bizzare. I think he's an absolute legend.'

Belfast model Orlaith, 24, loves to box and go snowboarding. She does not expect to go down well with the other women, saying: "I may be a threat to them. I may say something nasty."

Orlaith, who has had a boob job, came second in Miss Northern Ireland in 1999.

She will miss appearing in a fashion show at Monday night's Miss Northern Ireland.

Model agency boss Alison Campbell said: "This is all news to me. I've been trying to get hold of her to finalise details. I didn't know where she was."

No comments: