Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Bitch

How did the dull, unattractive and pathetic Vanessa make it into BB? I'm watching the BB repeat on E4 Vanessa pushed her way forward to be Number one. Then she runs out pretending to cry. Sorry guys but she was NOT crying.
As far as I could see Maxwells bad behaviour had him well and truly up for nomination this week but because of her patheticness he may just escape.
Someone on Digispy said she should be put up for automatic nomination for refusing the task. I wish BB would be tougher.
Makosi's terrible screaming is making me want to switch off and the pretense of that vomiting after the 'so called' maggot task was stupid. Max isn't thick, any OTT falseness and he'll work it out. Makosi is a crap actress.
Science is the most genuinely caring person in there. Who'd have thought it!
Yes.... I want another housemate. I want to be able to really like one. Even Lisa seems nice up to most of this lot.

3 comments:

clarrie said...

She got in because Marco told her exactly what to do to get in. And OI! that was me me me said she should be up for eviction this week!

Donna said...

Have you seen Lisa lately? (It must have been in heat cos that's the only thing I read on a regular basis.) She's virtually unrecognisable!! Gone is the manly jawline - she actually looks like a model-type woman now ...

Jude said...

Oh yes LISA ha I saw her after the surgery.