Saturday, June 11, 2005

Good Riddance Lesley

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I shan't miss Lesley's irritating voice on TV from now on. I hated her whole persona. She was immature, silly and extremely narrow minded.
What irritated me the most was that she learnt nothing from the BB experience. Her interview, in that ghastly Police outfit, with Davina was shite.
Lesley talked over Davina, refused to believe what she said and simply didn't listen. She is still of the belief that she is right with whatever she says or does. Accountability is null and void. Frankly I wanted her slapped down.
Classic. 'If I think someone is ugly I'll tell them'.
Is that the way her mother brought her up? Where is her compassion and manners?
Classic. 'I know I'm dead attractive. Men fall at my feet'.
Darling. Men fall at your feet wanted a quick shag. You are not the type to take home to Mother, the type to marry or even the type to show off as your GF. Jade Goody is light years ahead of Lesley. Jade had compassion and empathy. Jade might have been of low intelligence but she knew it and was able to laugh at herself, laugh with us.
Lesley was a nasty piece of work who needs to put her chest away and work on her personality.
Classic... (Craig crying on Vanessa's shoulder) "She didn't deserve to be evicted. She did nothing wrong. She was a lovely person. Lovely and kind"
Craig needs to get out more.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

She's Vicky Pollard (talk over anyone gainsaying you), Catherine Tate's 'Am I bothrd' schoolgirl and a Fat Slag (get pissed up, fight in the street losing clothing, pull a bloke and shag hm in an alley without knowing his name and get a kebab after) rolled into one.

Trinity said...

That's classic. You know I've never had a kebab.