Thursday, June 16, 2005

highlights of the highlights show

  • AnTHony's complete indifference to Sam's s3x33 lap dance. I loved the way he pecked her on the cheek at end of it. Bwaaahahahhaahahahaahah and Sam 2 Go!
  • Derek bursting into the Love Loft announcing Saskia had two minutes to turn the black bitch. I still hate him but he is funny. Whereas Saskia ... ffs, asking a gay man if he has a problem with women? Dur D'oh Dumb.
  • Derek and Kemal's lurve scene
  • and best of all Science apologising to Kemal from the heart of his shoe. I love Science. He is proper dutty (see I has got all the street talk cos my son goes to school in da ghetto innit).
Could someone please tell BBLB that Simarik is not the only Turkish pop song? It's not even the only pop song by Tarkan. Incidentally, now you too can smell like the Turkish Riki Martin.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
An ideal gift for belly dancers everywhere ...

No comments: