Monday, June 27, 2005

Bent


Wow Orlaith is a supple babe. I am really finding BB tedious and frustrating ATM, so excuse my apathy. Best to ignore it and not get wound up. The Maxwell/ Science food thing is so childish that I can't bear it. It's like some year 9 prank from boys who know no better. But I'm not only mad with Maxwell but Craig and Saskia for thinking it funny. Last week Danz told me her mate at school had called a year 2 pupil with glasses 4 eyes. This little 6 year old then threw her glasses on the floor crying and refused to wear them again. Her friend got a detention. But Danz laughed as she told me. I went mad...Absolutely MAD. Danz wasn't involved with the incident but I expected far far better from her. Laughing was BAD.( to be fair Danz laughs when she's nervous anyways) So we talked about consequences our our behaviour, peoples feelings etc. Now come on that was an incident with an 11 year old. These guys are adults. Unbelievable. Posted by Hello

No comments: