Monday, June 20, 2005

bizarre peasants

Vanessa is Bad. Bad Bad Bad. First up, having picked no. 1 she refuses to do the workhouse task because it involves maggots. No, I wouldn't like to spend time dealing with maggots either but by going on Big Brother she has volunteered to do that stuff. And then, when it turns out that it's all a cunning ruse and only worker no. 1 has to do the workhouse task, she parties like it's 1999 without a shred of remorse. Big Brother had better put her up for nomination tomorrow as punishment or there is no justice in the world. Also, she has been stirring it something rotten, telling Makosi that she overheard AnTHony saying he was only snogging Makosi for the cameras. Not that I like AnTHony but Vanessa was still a badman.

Actually all of them are bad. They need Kitten in their to unionise them and stage a worker's uprising and refuse to get fat on the back of the sweated labour of one of their number. This task is not Evil Big Brother, it's petty mean and spiteful Big Brother. What I really hate is that it's making me feel sympathy for Maxwell when I loathe him.

Also on the badman list, Derek Derek Derek and him slagging off Science's 'bizarre peasant style' cooking. Feck off, poseur. I loved the way Science gets right up Derek and Roberto's noses.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Science is still my fave. For all his rapping and his believes in fairies and such, I can't help liking him. He's the only one with the slightest smidge of genuineness about him. I love the way he struggles to explain himself and to understand other people, and seems to be genuinely trying to fathom life out.

1 comment:

Jude said...

we like Science too