Monday, June 06, 2005

heart to heart

having finally wrested the tv back from my pox-ridden child and got to watch some live BB at last, I find Roberto and Kemal having some kind of heart to heart in the loft. Kemal is very angry with Roberto over something, I dunno what but it sounds like maybe Roberto called Kemal's pint a puff or summat? Anyway Roberto is doing that apologising-while-not-really-apologising thing and being deeply patronising in the process. I think he may be Badman.

Talking of Badmans, Derek allegedly talking about noms, naughty naughty. Craig said so, so it must be true.

Oh god it's all gone horribly post modern, the other HMs are talking about the "I'll do anything to get on TV" slot on the Word. Wtf? I don't believe any of them even watched the Word, the are surely all too young ot have been allowed to stay up that late. If they were, their parents should be interviewed by Social Services forthwith, exposing children to Terry Christian must surely count as child abuse?

No comments: