Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Tuesday Papers

  • MOTHER IN WAR - IT'S RAMBO'S MAMBO (Mirror)

  • IT'S JOHNNY NO MATES.. (Mirror)

  • Rocky Horror Show (Sun)

  • Great Dane gets her claws out (Sun)

  • FERGIE: I WON'T BE TELLY QUEEN (Daily Record)
    THE Duchess of York has turned down a £1million pay day - by knocking back Celebrity Big Brother.

  • The third degree (Guardian)
    Professor Germaine Greer's descent into the bathos of Celebrity Big Brother may have disappointed some academic admirers, but they shouldn't be surprised. A couple of years ago she was grabbing cheap publicity in her efforts to be elected as rector of St Andrews.

  • My brush with Big Sister (Guardian) Germaine Greer's bitchy letter to former Big Brother contestant Elizabeth Woodcock.
    Dear Elizabeth Woodcock,

    I'm afraid your memory is playing you tricks. I wrote one article on Big Brother, or rather on "reality" television, of which I do not consider BB a particularly interesting example. I certainly do not wish to discuss the idea further with the participants. What I saw of them was more than enough. Please don't consider this a sign that I want to enter into a dialogue.

    Germaine Greer.


  • Take it to the Brig (Megastar)
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I fool interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age file and resolve be checking assist soon. Cheer repress into public notice my position as approvingly and fail me know what you think. Thanks.