Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Cleverly deserves a post of it's own

in the comments box in reply to Jude's post about Jeremy having to use Queen song titles in his convo

Thanks to Stephen
Stephen said...
Clarrie, I know I'm going slightly mad, but I think you may be rushing headlong into innuendo. After all, it's a hard life, and I want to break free, but you're my best friend and who wants to live forever, anyway? I feel like the invisible man, waiting for the hammer to fall, but friends will be friends and with a kind of magic we'll win the bicycle race and find somebody to love (Me? I'm in love with my car). And failing that, I'll listen to the radio, ga-ga for some music from Gershwin, who was a bit of a bohemian. Rapsody in Blue is my favorite, but then I want it all.

Don't stop me now, because this is some kind of breakthrough, I think it's going to save me although thinking all this up is a killer. Queen of reality TV, do you think Jezza will succeed? After all, the show must go on...

(He's mad me thinks)

3 comments:

clarrie said...

how many times has he been to see "We Will Rock You" then? I bet he's got the t-shirt and all

Trinity said...

he has a white shiny lycra suit and false tash.

Stephen said...

Tsk, I wouldn't go near that stinky pile of poo. But I do know my Queen songs (there's 22 titles in that post).