Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Germaine in the diary room

Did she think everyone was there just for charity or something?

What she said.

"I don't consider myself a housemate anymore, I'm leaving. I don't need the money badly enough, the rainforest will be fine - I'll save it in other ways.

I was a little naïve. I didn't realise agendas. Caprice is here to raise awareness of her lingerie. Brigitte is a professional reality TV person. Kenzie wants to raise the profile of his band. John probably needs the money. I had no idea who would be in here and it's wrong for me to present myself in the same context as they are. I'm 65 and you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I've made a mistake, it's called cutting your losses."

1 comment:

clarrie said...

Will she get the sack from Newsnight Review now? She obv not a very good media critic/analyst if she failed to understand why people go on Telly.