Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Germaine's left - confirmed

from Brand Republic
Feminist author Germaine Greer has left the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house, saying that she was leaving over 'specific issues'.

The 65-year-old feminist author was called into the diary room at 11.47am and came out 20 minutes later. It is unclear what was said between Big Brother and Greer, but she was clearly upset and packed her bags to leave.

Channel 4 has put a "walked" sign under her name on the Big Brother website with the sentence "Germaine left the house on 11th January".

Greer gave no explanation surrounding her decision to go and only told housemates that there were specific reasons.

"I'm leaving over specific issues, but best for everyone if I don't discuss them. I have a problem with decisions, I make them fast and when I make them, I stick to them."

Elsewhere in the house, Brigitte Nielsen is experiencing the wrath of her former mother-in-law Jackie Stallone, who was the surprise ninth contestant to enter the 'Big Brother' house last night.

"Oh my God, this is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I was so happy and now I'm miserable," Nielsen said.

1 comment:

Jude said...

BOO bad Germaine do we get replacement heh