Saturday, December 17, 2005

Who wins? Who cares?

I'm not sure if I care but Zoe and Shayne both winning their shows would annoy me. With scrictly come dancing I'm still torn between Colin (fave celeb) and Erin or Darren and Lilia (fave pro) and on the x factor I don't think it really matter who wins as we saw last year with the runners up being the success story (2nd album in at no 1 the other week). Shayne and Andy have been the faves all the way through so I am hoping for Journey South just for the hell of it.

Songs tonight unless they change them!

Andy
Me and Mrs Jones ~ bad
Oh Holy Night ~ like The McManus won pop idol with this
When a man loves a woman ~ hate hate hate this song

Shayne
If you're not the one ~ boring
When a child is born ~ oh god
Over the rainbow ~ ooh like

JS
Let It Be ~ blah
Happy Xmas (War is Over) ~ hate
Don't let the sun go down on me ~ like

Oh and not forgetting the traditional winners song I presume they will all be doing. Now just have to decide in which order to watch both shows tonight. ARGH.

No comments: