Saturday, May 28, 2005

What do you have to do to get off that Island?

Celeb love island seems to have been going on for ever and so far only one seleb has gone. Last night everyone thought lee and Jayne had gone but in a twist as exciting as my big toe, they were whisked away to some boat and will be back like two bad pennies.
Meanwhile to scene is set for some cutting edge bitching about the two

"Du'aine was first...
"Her energy was just totally wrong," he griped.
Followed by Rebecca...
"She was the only one of all the girls that I didn’t click with from the start…you can’t be fake about it, you can’t try to be friends with someone if you don’t like them.”
And then Paul...
“Jayne was funny...a little crazy head!"


Top class bitching if ever I heard it. I expect a few of you readers will be particularly shocked.

Now Calum has hooked up with Bex in the lurve shack, Abi has moved onto Nightclub owner Fran, whose trying to do the rounds round the reality tv scene.
Abi, one woman sex machine spends little time sussing out her next victim and just goes for the kill.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here an innocent Fran just laying on the floor (as one does) is unaware that any second he will be smothered by Miss Titmusses ample bossoms. Is the fame worth it?


"Oh, she deals in witchcraft and
One kiss and I'm zapped. Oh,
How can heaven hold a place for me
When a girl like you has cast her spell on me?
Oh, How can heaven hold a place for me
When a girl like you has cast her spell on me?

Frankenstein and Dracula have nothing on you
Jekyll and Hyde join the back of the queue
The female of the species is more deadlier than the male"

No comments: