Friday, May 27, 2005

Trin's BB thoughts

ok 1st thoughts of the thirteen.

Makosi. cardiac nurse? what with animals? and what was that bit of cloth she had wrapped round her middle. Umm the nomination thing? (she has to get most votes from the HM's to be safe from Nominations) she didn't get it at all.
Kemal. Sorry but Clazza beats him hands down for the belly dancing
Sam. Dull
Derrick. Love it. Maggie Thatcher his idol. Ah bless his tortured soul
Leslaaaay. Get that fecking pvc Ann Summer outfit off. Slapper.
Maxwell. Blergh
Anthony. Eyecandy
Craig. If he isn't gay than I'm Ghandi. A bitch
Mary. Abducted by aliens 7 times. Lets hope they take her again this week
Roberto. Cute Vain lush accent
Vanessa. Bad hair
Science. yesssssss the name says it all
Saskia. Are they real?

The house looks cool. I hate the kissy huggy beginning bit. The unlucky bad bit wasn't bad at all. I want to see Mary and Craig share a bed.
The biggest laugh was Kemal with the scarf "Work with me scarf...come on" I've a feeling he'll grow on me.

No comments: