Thursday, May 26, 2005

And the winner is.........

Well the Farm is on but I'm tired and frankly not interested in seeing the Green Duck win. How can the duck win? Is there no God?
The Wurzels are on at the moment. A few years back (fair few years) I was on holiday with my mate Gill and we went to a Wurzels show. Not my scene at all but Gill liked them. Infact they liked Gill and she invited them back with us where they stayed most of the night and drank all our alcohol...Bloody hell they looked old then. Now they're ancient.
Mind I've always gone for the older man :P
Flav is muttering some crap as per normal. He's saying "Mister Cow I'm Mister cow".
Then I realise the linguistical expert is in fact saying "I miss the cows".
Yep Trin was right. The fecking Duck is the best farmer. Now I have to go have a colonic irrigation to purge my body of that crap.
Goodnight my fair weather mates
xxx

No comments: