Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Another round up

Strictly dance fever

The lovely Adam (oh and Rebecca) was knocked out of strictly dance fever it was time though. A bit overshadowed by the Nathan's injury to his foot that meant he couldn't dance! Sob. So they were awarded one point from the judges but got through on the viewers vote hurrah. Cem and Gemma were a bit samey this week.

Hit Me Baby One More Time

All I have seen for three weeks is about the first 10 mins of it.

The Farm

Lionel v Flav is amusing, I never thought I'd hear Lionel Blair swearing at Flavor Flav.

Celebrity Love Island

Hmm I may need to see tonights before any judgement. They all do seem to be behaving like 7 year olds though. It is very tacky and does seem to be on at the wrong time, it is more of a 11pm ITV show.

Big Brother

I don't think freeview is getting 24/7 streaming, oh well at least we will have the live bits from E4.

No comments: