Tuesday, November 22, 2005

so we're fag hags, what you gonna do about it?

Hurrah, Mr Gay UK, Big Brother and IACGMOOH all combine in the Huddersfield Daily Examiner to create quite possibly my favourite local newspaper article of the year so far:

Mr Gay UK from The Huddersfield Daily Examiner
BY the time you read this one of the highlights of the gay calendar will have taken place the Mr GAY UK final. I've been running this competition now for 14 years and there have been a whole host of celebrities involved.
...
This year we were looking forward to having Jenny Frost, ex-Atomic Kitten star as part of the panel. She loves the events we run in Leeds and Manchester and had a ball at the final last year. I was quite surprised when she told me she was going to have to pull out and I was upset that she wouldn't tell me why.

It was only later that she told me she was actually going into the jungle to take part in I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! She swore me to secrecy as her contract with them meant she couldn't tell me the reason she wasn't coming to Blackpool at the time. I think she'll be great in the programme, but I don't envy her having to eat all those creepy crawlies!

She said she will be back in time for my wedding in December though which I'm glad about. I'd better not ask you to vote for Jenny though look at what my `kiss of death' did for Chenai in the X Factor!

The judges this year should be popular with the audience. We have Kemal and Craig from this year's Big Brother on the panel. They're both really strong characters and clashed a few times in the Big Brother house. There may be some fireworks with them appearing together especially with all those sexy guys on stage to argue over.


If only it had Pandas, it'd be perfect.

No comments: