Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's Chico Time

howdy chico"I will be your hero baby"?
Not if I see you coming first.
Crikey.
He was bloody awful. He better go this week or else!!
Incidentally the Holy Moly newsletter reckons he's VERY well endowed.
It takes more than a huge cock to impress me Chico.
(well that MAY be a lie)

(ps Nicholas is flat. I think he's a gonner soon, he believes he can fly? but he can't bloody sing)

edit: unfeckingbelievable
Maria is out.
That gorgeous talented singer. And they keep Chico the Chimp, Flat Nicholas and the (rather poor Nolans) Conways?
The Voting public are all retards and always have been. Look at past winners? Steve Brocklepisspot and Michelle MacVanus.
Did anyone buy their records after they won? No!
These cretins that voted for Chico? Are they going to buy his CD's? They probably still have tape decks. No, record decks... or errr 'what's a record anyways'? Idiots.
What a crap show.
TBH Maria is better off out of there, snap up some recording contract and made a niche for herself.
I thought it was all about talent. It was when Will Young won.
Now it's about quirks.
Well this week was total crap.. I guess I will have to watch next week to impart my words of wisdom to you all.

This weeks words are.... Fecking Crap
xxx

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Poor Nolans? I think you mean the Fat Corrs... who have alreay supported Worstlife on a Louis Walsh tour.

This comment bought to you by the letters u,k,k,g,m