Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm A Celeb to return November 20

News just in from Digital Spy.

Matt Brown is doing ITV2 with Tara that is fine. I approve. I've seen him do ITV 2 spinoffs before. Actually he is just about King of the spinoffs as you can see here. God I loved The Club. I will miss The Durdo though, hopefully he will be back if Hells Kitchen ever reappears. I am looking forward to Tara being completely and utterly mad though. I hope they bin the useless phone in competitions but I doubt it.
The new series of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! will begin on Sunday, November 20, Digital Spy can confirm.

Once again, Ant & Dec reprise joint hosting duties of the main ITV1 show but new father Mark Durden-Smith has been replaced by Matt Brown for the ITV2 spinoff I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here Now! Tara Palmer-Tomkinson will continue to co-present.

As previously reported, a second spinoff - fanzine show Jungle Drums - will air weeknights at 6pm on ITV2. Live streaming will continue overnight on ITV2 but will be stripped of a repeat window during the daytime hours.
Noooo I like the repeat how rubbish.

1 comment:

clarrie said...

whhoooo! the date at last can't wait can't wait can't wait!