Saturday, November 19, 2005

saturday yet again

louis makes sharon's rabbit ears...
X factor is embarrassing. Sharon's pop at Louis is so unprofessional and darn embarrassing. I'm cringing, it's not The Conway Sisters fault that they were picked. Having said that though, I didn't like their performance at all. Old,old, old!
Ok and on to Andy. Bloody hell that man has a velvet smooth voice and is incredibly likeable, plus his stage persona to throw yer knickers at. Well done Andy.
Oh dear.... Clarrie our partner in crime rang me during the performances... And I missed a lot of them. What will Jude say? hahah
(I'd much rather talk to Clazza :)
Well I caught Journey South singing Angels... Predictable crap. They won't win and that Shayne fella that I liked a while back. He's fecking rubbish.
Oh yesss and Chico. Singing his own song? Disposable pop trash. Visions of the Cheeky Girls wizz painfully past my eyes.
Vomit making material

Chico through again and that dreadful song is being released just in time to fill your Christmas stockings. How lucky are we. Haven't we suffered enough? FFS you idiots, stop your 8 year olds having access to the telephone. If this man wins over the rest I will have no option but to destroy telecom central. You have been warned.
God car crash TV or what? The Conways are crying. I reckon Sharon will kick out the Irish girlies tonight... they aren't going to win anyways so they may as well swallow it.

Crikey.. Nicholas gone. The Conways were gobsmacked. They seemed to be of the opinion Sharon hated them.
You know what?
I fecking hate that I'm hooked on this crap... now where's the number to that rehab centre?

1 comment:

Jude said...

How can Chico be releasing it? They are normally under strict contracts that only let them release something months after the winner.