Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ex Factor!

OK I'm hooked on X Factor but it's like a moth to the flame. It's compulsive viewing for all the wrong reasons. I don't like any of them.. However some of them can sing and have fairly acceptable personalities.
This week was a bit rubbish though. Simon Cowell is so obviously bored to tears with his groups. Journey South aren't anything special. A couple of guys with a guitar what they're meant to sing good songs?
and a gruff voice, 2 a penny on the London Tubes.
The Conways are lovely, pretty, weird teeth, the Nolans with trendy clothes. Nice!
Nice vs X Factor... nah.
Louis Walsh. The biggest prat on TV. I'd love to see him on IACGMOOH. I want the bugs to eat HIM.
He picked such dreadful songs this week for his group. Unbelievably crap songs. Songs that lost the Votes for Nicholas and Shenai. He is a tosser. How ever did he get to the top spot?
Ok so he has Shayne... I take all back I said about Shayne. He has been built up so far that he is now up his own ass.
Simon says.. that wasn't great Shayne, so Shayne gives him a load of crap back. FFS it wasn't great. He's been crap for 2 weeks. Get him off.
Nicholas... Dull as dishwater.
And Sharon... She's a stupid bitch. She's Kelly Osbournes mother For God's sake....
And her group.
Brenda. A fantastic singer... But lacking in any humility. Unlikeable.
Andy.. I like him but he's hardly going to light up the charts. One for me mum I think.I did cry when he sang unforgettable as we played that at my Nan's funeral this year.
chico see chico do
Maria? Has to be my winner, beautiful, grateful and magical... Maybe a better Mariah Carey? Hmmm.
Then we have..........
Chico....
FFS are the voting public really kidding. This weeks voting smacked of voters apathy rather than fevered votes. I hate this rather ugly wizened little man with the talent of a battery operated monkey with cymbals.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Don't hold back Ms Trin.