Monday, November 21, 2005

Day one in the IACGMOOH house type jungle

Now don't tell me no bloke has ever 'gone' in the jungle instead of going to the proper toilet before? I'm a bit annoyed at them showing that. Then on ITV2 I saw David Dickinson's behind. Someone help me!

I liked Sheree before the programme I've always liked her, but how can I not support a fellow Mormon? (ok I'm very much an ex one and I was a child so don't judge meeeeeee) I'm torn, Sheree or Jimmy...

I miss The Durdo :( cue pic



The Durdo is away playing with his new twin babies but I watched ITV2 anyway. Oh dear god the sketch was just awful. They did 'comedy' sketches on the ITV2 Hells Kitchen show and they were bad. Please stop. Now. I liked the sweary koala though. TPT was as mad as ever, well done TPT.

The fave to win is Sid apparently. I dunno. Emmerdale is v popular and Sheree had one of the best characters in it. Then you got The Osmonds...and The Duke. I don't want him to win that is all I ask.

No comments: