Tuesday, November 23, 2004

news from tuesday's papers

hope it works this time ...

Sun:
  • Trial puts Nat back on track sez Jord of the Jungle
  • Hard life of Brian EMOTIONAL Brian Harvey sobbed yesterday as he talked to counsellors in the Bush Telegraph.
  • Nat's a fighter like me I’M A CELEB winner Kerry McFadden last night said terrified Natalie Appleton was suffering the same jungle nightmare she endured.

    Mirror:
  • ALL FAINTS I'M A CELEB: GET ME DOWN FROM HERE
  • PAUL BUILDS TREE HAVEN PAUL Burrell put his DIY skills to good use by building a tree house for the camp.

    Telegraph:
  • I'm a Celebrity... the next five years according to Craig Brown

    Manchester Evening News:
  • Janet Street Porter continues arguments JANET Street-Porter got even more ratty with her fellow contestants as the tension mounted on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Here!
    "For God's sake! What on earth do we need pets for? I hate pets," she moaned. "I don't want pets, I loathe pets. I thought for one moment we might be eating them."

  • No comments: