Monday, November 22, 2004

monday tabloid round-up

Sun:
  • Pete 'n' Jordan Katie's Jungle Diary, Day 1:
    Jord of the Jungle's verdict
  • Sophie: I blew £1000 a week on coke
    I’M A Celebrity stunner Sophie Anderton has revealed how she blew £1,000 A WEEK on cocaine.
  • Never Ever Have I Ever Felt So Low
    Jungle Nat's losing it already


  • Mirror:
  • WEEPY CRAWLIES
    Distraught Nancy's missing husband Vic.. while Natalie's already had enough of the jungle and says she's quitting
  • I'M STAYING FOR MY NAN
    TEARFUL Brian Harvey told how his decision to stay with the show after learning of gran Betty Nabb's death was the toughest of his life.

    Daily Record:
  • I'M GOING TO GET CANCER
    DAY ONE Janet's already moaning about smokers in camp and tearful Nat wants to go

    Independent:
  • Look out, here comes Janet!
    Elton warns of a rumble in the jungle

    Gruaniad:
  • Huggy's a legend - get him out of there
    He'll probably soon have a bucket of cockroaches poured over his head. Huggy Bear becomes Buggy Hair
  • 1 comment:

    clarrie said...

    I am so nicking 'Buggy Hair' as a headline when Antonio does his first bush tucker trial