Sunday, November 21, 2004

Natalie, go home sweetie

Please go home, Nat. You are either:

a) genuinely scared of/have issues about spiders, dirt, heights, trees, water, horses, non-girlie women, snakes, germs, potatoes, toilets, life - in which case you need to see about a decent course of CBT, not try to conquer all those demons on national tv

or

b) you are a self-centred, attention seeking pain-in-the-arse and should leave now before Janet S-P decks you one.

She reminded me really strongly of a 'friend' (ex-friend) of mine who developed 'epilepsy' while at university. Her blackouts seemed to be mainly brought on by not being the centre of attention and/or not getting her own way. Gawd I hate girlie girls so viva la Janet!

OK maybe I am being unfair on Nat. But really, if she has so many issues, wtf is she doing going into a jungle? what was all that 'omg I've got 3 kids at home' nonsense? they were only asking her to ride a horse, not enter a mine field. Or jump out of a plane. Tsk.

Other people I am not liking so far: Sophie "that's the last time I wear a g-string in the jungle" Anderton; Paul Burrell, natch

People I am not sure about: Huggy Bear - yay for the fire lighting innna Ray Mears stylee, boo for the sexism

Pedantry of the day: Snakes do not feel slimy. Tsk. ITV want people to pay £1 to phone in for a competition and they can't even get the clues right. Bah

Ant and Dec still ace, tho. Even R, my 'who are busted?' other half, knows which one is which by now.
Ant and Dec

No comments: