Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I cannae change the laws of physics ....

.... but I can hope that the rumour that William Shatner is going into the jungle is true!

article from readbet.com
Scotty & KirkThe recent introduction of Vic Reeves has triggered off a flurry of activity on bookmaker VC Bet's 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' market.

With new contestants expected to be introduced throughout the series VC Bet are quoting an "Any Other" winner in addition to the original 10 entrants.

Former Star Trek star William Shatner is another celeb rumoured to have been linked with an appearance at some stage.


Incidentally and nothing to do with IAC, but I have a brain-the-size-of-a-planet physicist friend whose screen saver says "I cannae change the laws of physics - but I'll have a damn good try"

No comments: