Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Is Vic There?

Yes he is.

Vic Reeves Arrives in Celebrity Jungle
Comic Vic Reeves has joined his sexy wife in the jungle in a surprise twist on the hit TV show I’m a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!.

The funnyman will now sweat it out Down Under with the 10 other celebrity contestants on the ITV programme.

A spokesman for the show said today: “I can confirm that Vic Reeves is in the jungle.”

She would not reveal when Reeves arrived at the jungle camp at Murwillumbah, near Brisbane on Australia’s east coast – or what TV bosses have in store for the star, if he will face Bush Tucker trials, or if he can get voted out.


bollox. I h8 Vic Reeves, he gets right on my t*t ends. I fear the smug get is going to spoil my viewing pleasure. Still gonna award myself an extended coffee break for the This Morning IAC slot, tho.

2 comments:

Trinity said...

i hate reeves, he's a twat

Jude said...

I disapprove of couples in reality tv shows.