Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of

Except on reality tv. Ho ho. Adam Ant to appear on 'Celebrity Big Brother'? At last I may be able to spy on Adam Ant 24 hours a day my 12 year old self would be happy. But then is reality tv a place for 'troubled' people? I think not.

It's the weekend that means me glued to reality tv

SCD - Spoony out hurrah. Well done to judge Bruno Tonioli for saying 'the hills are alive with the sound of bullshit' before 6pm. That was the best bit. I love Bruno.

X Factor - 4sure out boo. I hate Ben. I hate Ben. I hate Ben.

On X Factor Aftermath (it's a show!) when Ben appeared they played Creep hahaha I was very happy about that. Sunday Mirror blah blah Ben sex addict blah...
Anna's suspicions were confirmed when she found love notes from Siobhan to Ben, calling herself his "beautiful Princess Mermaid of the sea".
Eww.

On make me a sooperdooper model they rather cruelly got rid of Jono aka mini Russell from Big Brothers Big Mouth. James is my fave though I liked him in his Asda uniform on the first show.

No comments: