Sunday, April 03, 2005

Hit me baby one more time!

It's all about The Tiffany.



Well it was this week anyway. Until Kelly Marie and Nick Heyward are on.

The big list of people taking part -

911 - A Little Bit More
Baccara - Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven is a Place on Earth
Boy Meets Girl - Waiting for a Star to Fall
Carol Decker -China in your Hand
Chesney Hawkes - The One and Only
Cutting Crew - I Just Died in your Arms Tonight
Doctor & The Medics - Spirit in the Sky
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
Haddaway - What is Love?
Honeyz - Finally Found
Howard Jones - What is Love?
Jaki Graham - Set Me Free
Junior - Mama Used to Say
Kelly Marie - Feels Like I'm in Love
Kenny Thomas - Thinking About Your Love
Limahl - Too Shy
Mica Paris - Like Dreamers Do
Nathan Moore (Brother Beyond) - The Harder I Try
Nick Heyward - Love Plus One
Princess - Say I'm Your Number One
Rozalla - Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)
Shakin' Stevens - This Ole House
Sinitta - So Macho
Sybil - The Love I Lost
The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now

1 comment:

clarrie said...

wot no sonia?