Friday, January 05, 2007

Jade and Jackiey and co

I think I'm going to hate Jade's boyfriend. What a surprise! Maybe he'll hit someone... Sez in The Mirror
He is also on bail until March 7 after being arrested on suspicion of assaulting a 16-year-old teenager.
It's all a bit 'Back To Reality' I liked that programme. I was recently AHEM reading Jade's book (shush) which brought it all back, she fell out with Jeff just before going into the BTR house and then Jeff turned up after a few days then Jade was rushed to hospital and she was pregnant... In other news... Cleo is friends with 'Dr' McKeith. Booooooooooo. I don't like Cleo, helping out the posh pretend punk is a bad thing.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Um, I work with Jack's uncle....

Jude said...

Is he handsome?

Stephen said...

He is ginger...