Monday, October 29, 2007

tracking monkeys with lasers

New series of Beauty and the Geek has started on E4 and although I hate the premise of the show (it is not, in fact, impossible for girls to be both smart and beautiful; boys too, of course). I'm loving most of the geeks (although none of this lot track monkeys with lasers booo). Fave so far is Nate, what's not to love about someone who's in a Star Wars tribute band? The editing of the girls is so annoying tho, surely no-one could be that dumb and still able to walk and breathe at the same time?

Anyways I'm auditioning for the UK series, although not sure whether as a beauty or a geek

NerdTests.com says I'm a Nerd God.  What are you?  Click here!

1 comment:

Jude said...

I like Mario as I agree that Mario Bros is the best game everrrrrrrr. I may get a Nintendo tattoo.