Sunday, October 23, 2005

The x factor is bad for my health

It can't be healthy to watch a programme and want to hurt the judges can it? I wanted 4tune to stay in. I wanted Phillip out as every x factor I just sit there thinking the big question who is cuter ShaYne or Phillip? and I really should be concentrating on the songs. I thought Nicholas was the best this week. Andy's song was rubbish, Simon was right. I hate Louis Walsh. Really. Hate. I was dumbstruck that Simon didn't know 4tunes names! I know he is probably spending all week doing American Idol but he could of learnt them umm on the plane at least!

Strictly come dancing was ace. We have a problem with Darren though. The problem is Gloria is rubbish and the lovely Darren could be out soon. But COLIN TO WIN I have always liked him now I like him MORE.

lovely 1



and lovely 2



Other people I am liking on it

Darren Gough - amusing big bloke dancing
Bill Turnbull - amusing quite good dancing

People I am not liking

Brendan Cole - bad man always, in the tabloids again I see today
Fiona Phillips - eww no like, pleasingly rubbish dancer

Colin is going to win anyway.

1 comment:

Helen X said...

I can't believe Sharon and Louis are ganging up and voting tactically! I really loved Chenai and I don't like boy bands but 4tune were OBVIOUSLY better when they did their repeat performance.

I want Nicholas to win cos he's a normal, incoherent, nice teenager.

Shane seemed like the best singer this weekend though, and he really is unbearably hot.