Sunday, October 30, 2005

Saturdayyyyy

Noooooooo the lovely Darren is out of Strictly Come Dancing I'm hoping one of the other male professionals breaks a leg and he can come back in. Even Gloria Hunniford having a good luck video message from best friend Cliff Richard couldn't get her any votes. Fiona Phillips was the worst through she made me howl. Colin Jackson is on jury service! Isn't there a box you can tick saying you're on the tv and can't do it!

Phillip is out of the X Factor which was pleasing as he can not sing. I'm bored of ShaYne and Andy it is all about Maria now. I still don't understand why Sharon called her a virgin bride last week that was odd, not as odd as Sharon's 'I have something warm and smells good for ShaYne' speech this week (we waited for an innocent punchline but none came). She gets odder by the week. Brenda good as well. I liked her suit.

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Shayne was crap this week and couldn't take the critisim his timing was out and Simon was right, he softened the song and made it wimpy. He is no longer my favourite.
I think I like the Conway bitches this week, Brenda is good but stuck up her own ass. Maria nice but won't get far. Shanai is ugly and asfor Chico.... wtf?

Anonymous said...

I am a Shayne fan and I think he did badly this week. It wasn't a good song for him, Louis should have spotted that.

I have put tohether my X factor chart on my blog, have a look and let me know what yours would be!

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/the-unreality-x-factor-chart-29-october-2005/