Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sport Relief Does The Apprentice

Blokes - Phil Tufnell (blokey) Nick Hancock (quizy) Lembit Opik MP (cheeky) and ex-Sun editor Kelvin MacKenzie (Piers Morgany).

Womenz - Kirstie Allsopp (bossy), Lisa Snowdon (modely) Clare Balding (excellent) Louise Redknapp (waggy) and Ann Summers chief Jacqueline Gold (she hates Katie Hopkins which is good enough for me.

From the BBC...
Each team will be given empty adjoining stores in London's West End and told to come up with names and stock them with items they think will make the most profit.
Sounds like Wags Boutique (R.I.P).

On the American Celeb Apprentice last week they did QVC, always a good task. Piers Morgan still in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jude said...

I am likeable you're right.

Stephen said...

Louise Redknapp is wuvley - Mrs Red worked with her when she was fresh out of stage school and ASMing gto get an Equity card, before she got the "Eternal" gig. Dim, but enthusiastic and friendly.